This team is looking for an exceptional integrated marketer with years of experience developing dynamic digital GTM campaigns. Our ideal candidate is an exceptional listener and able to provide outstanding customer service to our key stakeholders. You’ll be responsible for executing and measuring a strategy spanning web, social, and editorial campaigns supported by the principles of modern marketing and customer journeys.
Essential functions: Manage and track the progress of marketing deliverables across a matrixed organization and support growth plans via our presence online. You will support our rich content and editorial plan for amplification to an external audience with an inbound measurement acumen. This marketer will be able to take a single media investment and extend it across channels to optimize investments based on customer insight and data analysis to uncover opportunities.
We are looking for someone who can execute under pressure and support highly complex and visible engagement campaign outputs to completion. We build social media campaigns and deploy quickly, while maintaining a high standard of quality. Monitoring search trends and presenting recommendations for changes/improvements to SEO architecture.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in large scale digital or web marketing with demonstrated integrated marketing in a b2b or b2c environment.
- An understanding of integrated marketing and its role in delivering traffic and measurable audience engagement.
- The ability to articulate how the content you create helps to drive business goals. In other words, you need to know how to create content and speak to the impact of it in business terms: Engagement, PVs, CTR
- Experience and/or understanding of brand content and how it’s used to drive engagement, product identity, and trust.
- Understand emerging platforms, online communities and industry trends to identify outreach opportunities.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate. Everybody on the team pitches in. We work as a unit to support each other and to do our best work.
- Degree in marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Preferred: Managing marketing at a high scale. Relatable corporate marketing experience.
Why this role:
This is a group that is involved heavily in the company's research. You get to hear about the newest technologies and every day is unique and different. This group is the tip of the spear when it comes to the research the company does!
3 Must have skills:
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Editorial Experience – an “eye” for editorial with good attention to detail and able to identify “what makes people react”