Our client are a huge corporate focused agency that work with some of the top names in the corporate/financial sectors specifically and are looking for a Mid-Weight Integrated Designer to join them on a permanent basis. Although they are an all round creative agency, this particular role will be sitting with one well known brand in particular, so solely working on all print and digital design for this one account.
On a day to day basis, this candidate will be working across a range of design from all printed corporate collateral as well as digital work such as emails, banners and assets. They have another designer on site who has been picking up the digital work and they would like a designer more experienced in digital to come in and work collaboratively with him developing your skills - whilst still being happy to pick up the day to day print design work.
They have artworkers in the team but this candidate must be comfortable following work through from the initial design through to final artwork and setting up for print.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join as they are currently recruiting across multiple roles in creative and manager positions, so will be a very fresh team! Additionally the client has just gone through a re-brand, so although these are so new and fairly strict, they would like creative designers to come in and mould the guidelines a little more and really push the boundaries.
There is a fairly large team of creatives sitting with this account, therefore creating a nice collaborative atmosphere whilst working on new projects with other designers, presentation specialists and managers around you. It is a fast paced environment with a large volume of work at times, so being able to manage your time effectively and organise your workload is essential. Candidates must also have a high level of attention to detail, gaining a thorough understanding of the brand and working within established standards.
- Responsible for picking up a range of print and digital projects from concept to artwork.
- Adhere to but also push the brands guidelines to keep it fresh and engaging.
- Work with their image/asset library to produce nice illustrated infographics and iconography.
- Demonstrate excellent typographic and layout/composition skills.
- Work collaboratively with the other creatives and develop your skills alongside the other digital designer.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills when speaking to stakeholders/clients.
- Manage your time and workload efficiently, working on multiple projects at once and meeting deadlines.
- Advanced skills in the Adobe Design Suite software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Any skills in front end coding (HTML/CSS) would be a huge bonus but not essential.
If candidates have previous experience in a large corporate brand environment or financial services, this would be extremely beneficial.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.