JOB: Integrated Designer - Midweight
SALARY: £30k - £35k + benefits
We are looking for a talented Midweight Integrated Designer to join our client, located in London. This role offered as a full-time, temp-to-perm placement, paying between £30k - £35k + benefits.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded MW Designer, with a clean design style and ability to work across print and digital media.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
The MW Integrated Designer will be tasked with creating engaging designs for brand, print, digital, new business and presentation projects. The chosen candidate will be joining a dynamic client-side studio, reporting into the Design Manager and working on projects alongside Senior Designers, Artworkers and DTP Specialists to grow business and develop innovative design solutions. Our client envisions this role will be split with 75% creative design and 25% project management / studio administration tasks.
PURPOSE OF ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• CREATIVE DESIGN:
- Taking and working from complex design briefs.
- Translating briefs into creative and professional design solutions.
- Great idea generation, concept visualising and layout skills
- Working within corporate guidelines when required and push creative ideas when able to design creative, compelling, and professional material.
- Excellent print layout and digital design experience and strong typographic skills.
- Ability to work across media, from traditional brand and print design to online, digital media and presentations (PowerPoint, Interactive PDFs).
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Liaise with internal and external clients regarding projects.
- Self-manage creative projects, ensuring studio filing systems are adhered to and project files are organised.
- Managing clients expectations for projects to ensure they are delivered to brief, on time and on budget
- Lead some design projects, mentoring more junior designers as needed.
- Stepping-up to stand in for Senior Designers when required
- Proof check all work thoroughly to ensure highest standard of output, buddy check as required for other members of the team.
- Ensure team goals and objectives are met. Ensure a high standard of quality control for all design and all print is created within the team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients, with the ability to liaise and influence at all levels
- Work quickly and efficiently, sometimes within tight deadlines, promoting best practice and consistency
• 5+ years design experience in an agency or creative corporate environment.
• Strong design skills based on a degree, equivalent qualification or industry experience.
• A proven track record of integrated design, with a strong portfolio.
• In-depth knowledge of appropriate design software.
• In-depth understanding of the design processes, able to prepare artwork for production.
• Experience in working with appropriate design software
• Excellent organisation and time management skills to prioritise tasks and workloads
• Ability to work quickly and accurately
• Proficient in understanding client expectations and requirements
• Establishes rapport with staff, managers, internal and external clients
• Supports and builds collaborative working relationships with
• A good team player, willing to ask for, and provide help
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of both Mac & PC platforms
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Desirable knowledge of digital design best practices across responsive, desktop, mobile and tablet (After Effects, Dreamweaver & Flash)
• Desirable knowledge of development (html, css & Flash)
A global consultancy company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP by sending your CV and a pdf folio or link to your online folio site.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
JOB: Integrated Designer - Midweight