We are looking for an Integrated Designer who can work with multiple stakeholders to understand their needs and to create design solutions that have a high visual impact, contributing to overall marketing and business objectives.
The ideal candidate must have experience in working collaboratively with a wide-ranging team of stakeholders and experts, and be able to manage multiple projects at any one time, prioritising accordingly and in line with business objectives.
The successful candidate will create engaging designs for a wide range of digital and print outputs, and targeting multiple audiences. They will work together with business stakeholders, marcomms managers and site management and development teams in a varied and complex environment.
The UK Central Marketing Organisation (CMO) is responsible for delivering B2B & B2C marketing programmes in the UK in order to drive key marketing goals to meet our overall business objectives and UK country requirements for the business.
The CMO team aspires to best-practice marketing, in pursuit of world-class status – through innovative campaigns, ground-breaking creativity, rigorous results analysis, and thorough consumer insight. We are a multi-award winning team receiving ongoing recognition from the industry, with a successful track record in innovation & creativity. It is a dynamic, fun & fast environment, full of challenge for those eager to grow & learn.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design of web pages, including wireframes, graphic content, site navigation and content layout, in accordance with the corporate web design framework.
- UX consultancy, feedback and production to support site testing, customer journey mapping and conversion optimisation.
- Design and production of email templates in accordance with best practice layout and usability.
- Creation of engaging design concepts and production of high impact visual assets to meet the clients brief across a variety of marketing projects. This will include projects of varying complexity, and can include fast turnaround social assets, digital banners, infographics, ebooks, print materials and event signage.
- Protection of the brand, and provision of branding and online best practice guidance.
- Provision of design and production estimates to support project management, and maintenance of accurate, complete, up-to-date documentation and graphic asset inventory.
- Minimum 1-4 years’ experience in digital design
- Good understanding of user experience, usability and accessibility standards
- Demonstrable design skills (portfolio and project reports), focused particularly on translating requirements into well-crafted digital products in support of marketing objectives
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills plus good knowledge of design for HTML, CSS and responsive design; familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Keeps abreast of digital design and user experience/usability developments, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of print production and colour processes
- Self-motivated, competent and flexible with a high attention to detail and a passion for perfection. The successful candidate will have a broad and adaptable style.
- Experience working within brand and campaign style guides
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, with experience of extracting requirements and briefs from stakeholders and articulating recommendations
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented, resourceful, and proactive
- Demonstrable ability to self-manage with excellent task and schedule management skills
- Motivated self-starter who likes working on very productive, fast-paced teams
- Some experience with CMS platforms and web analytics tools will be a bonus
- Animation and video-editing skills would be a bonus
Bachelor Degree in relevant field (Graphic Design, User Experience, Usability)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs