Our Global Technology client is looking for a B2B, Integrated Marketing Communications Designer to join their partnerships team for a 12 months contract based in central London.
The role offers an amazing opportunity to work with a multinational brand supporting their EMEA teams to design marketing assets, presentations, event collateral, email templates and branded reports for their B2B clients whilst following brand guidelines.
The Marketing Communications Designer must be able to grasp difficult concepts and create beautiful designs that are able to deliver a big impact towards their targeted audience. You must be comfortable working on online platforms such as website landing pages, email marketing and digital invitations ensuring that the brand is in the forefront of your designs.
You will also be creating animations for various presentation and video purposes, collaborating with their global teams across sales and marketing.
- Over 5 years of design experience with B2B work
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects, Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time in an efficient manner
- Able to easily communicate design decisions to the team
- Fluent in English (French, German or Spanish a plus)
If you are interested, please can your apply with a copy of your CV, Portfolio, Salary expectations and Availability
*Please note that we have a deadline of Tuesday 13th March to submit shortlisted candidates*