Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is looking for an Intergrate Communications specialist to join their Interactive Entertainment Marketing Team. This is a temporary entry-level role with the possibility for extending. Must have a passion for or interest in gaming!
- Coordinate cross-functional communications planning sessions to align campaign messaging execution focusing on community and social; Ensuring messaging is consistent and accurate across earned media, community engagement, social/new media and customer support for core games projects.
- Work with the brand, community and social teams to create positive conversations about Interactive Entertainment projects by pushing external messaging and assets that are engaging, interesting and consistent
- Monitor social channels and community forums for issues and potential flare-ups on company-owned social media channels.
- Work closely with Customer Support worldwide to ensure that messaging given to consumers is appropriate, accurate and timely.
- Assist in managing community and influencer events.
- Support moderation of live streams and share performance reports for streams.
- Distribute community updates and coverage reports as needed.
- Monitor fan and community sentiment and provide analysis in order to best determine ongoing messaging with community managers.
- Manage evolving priorities to best align the groups for earned and paid influencers for proper messaging and adhering to guidelines.
- Develop and distribute external communications for community and customer support for all externally developed Interactive Entertainment games.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Four-year college degree required.
- Community, PR or journalism background preferred.
- Game industry background preferred.
- Prior position in video game/entertainment PR, Community preferred.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project software programs required.
- Forum moderation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear understanding of community moderation, public relations, media relations.
- Knowledge of spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage and basic math.
- Knowledge of community posts, press statements, release, fact sheet and pitch letter format