Our client is looking for a project manager with a background in Marcom who can work with several internal teams to coordinate and produce content supporting their tech, B2B, and pharma clients.
- Manage the development and execution of marketing communications programs supporting industry solutions programs
- Develop compelling communications which motivates target audiences to take measureable actions
- Support overall brand marketing and sales strategies
- Differentiate the company as a market leader
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with marketing, communications and sales personnel (internal customers) to define market positioning message strategies to support marketing and sales plans: target audience, motivational drivers, buying behavior, message relevance, desired actions of target, call-to-action;
- Define integrated communications plan and associated metrics to support the strategy
- Collaborate with Industry Solutions Group in the development of sales and marketing tools for integrated application solutions packages and industry business topics;
- Project manage integrated communications programs including: collateral, public relations (articles, press releases, editor meetings & inquiries, etc.), social marketing, customer websites, permission marketing, customer case studies and QBRs, advertising, and other promotional material. Plan and execute road shows and similar customer events. This includes storyboarding, writing promotional and PR copy, providing guidance on design and layout, mapping customer call-to-action processes, etc.
- Work with team-members who often reside in different organizational structures. Includes collaboration on strategy, review, and content editing.
- Administer project budget for assigned/prioritized programs.
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and provide to relevant marketing and sales, as well as global marketing and marketing communications organizations.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities in positioning and communications.
- Experience and understanding of marketing communications development and production practices and media, including public relations, print production, social marketing, advertising, web development, event management, etc.;
- Excellent writing skills, particularly promotional copywriting and editing;
- Strong project management skills;
- Understand relationship of sales, marketing and communications disciplines;
- Ability to team lead with colleagues not reporting to this role (virtual team);
- Strong presentation, relationship and interpersonal skills required for customer and internal interaction and relationship building, especially at decision making levels;
- Ability to work both in a small team environment and a global matrix organization as well;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word; Familiarity of publishing software (Quark, Illustrator) helpful; Understanding of web publishing (HTML) and Microsoft SharePoint also helpful
- Experience managing integrated communications programs like press events and interviews, advertising creative development and media planning, web, database and permission marketing and lead management;
- Communications agency (PR, Advertising, design) experience required
- Business writing experience required, particularly working with editors
- Experience in some Industrial (B2B) Marketing disciplines required
- Market / Marketing Research
- Experience with process manufacturing principles desired
- Minimum 7 years marketing related experience required