Job Title: Art Director
Department: Brand and Creative (Marketing)
Anticipated Start Date: 12/08/2013
Building Location: London Victoria
The role will pay up to £315 per day
We are looking for a solid Art Director to work with the creative teams and campaign managers to deliver graphics for a very popular online communication system. You will need to have a proven background within this field having worked on both digital and print graphics in equal measures. You will also need to have worked within an agency or will have come from a freelance background where they have delivered on large and small-scale projects.
This role will initially be 6 months with the view of it going to 12 months and will concentrate on large and small-scale projects across the communication system. You will need to deal with a fast moving organization where you will have to adapt and deliver quickly to a high standard with excellent attention to detail.
You will be within an international team who are fun, creative and outgoing. You will be comfortable working across international boundaries and will have excellent communication skills.
To provide the client’s brand and creative assets and direction.
Provide Graphic Design resource to the marketing team under the remit of Brand and Creative. This will involve supporting partner marketing, understanding and managing co branding and guidelines.
• Proven agency background
• Experience in brand rollout
• Experience in discussing design solutions with suppliers and colleagues alike
• A mix of conceptual development, and hands on design
• Work well in a fast paced environment but committed to delivery work to the highest standard
• Website coding is not required for this role however a good understanding of website and other digital media campaigns is essential
• Advanced skills in CS5, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Office
• Ability to work with external agencies
• Ability to work with internal and external creatives
Key Success Criteria:
Deliver outstanding branded graphic assets to market quickly and efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Print, Digital, Retail and POS
2) Technical / Functional Skills:
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and possible Fireworks
Print preparation and large Format printing, Rich media and Banner design
** You must have a proven record designing and managing complete projects with consistent, cohesive and appropriate designs at a professional quality level. You must work to ensure that all design elements follow the client’s brand identity guidelines. Some basic knowledge of HTML may be required. **
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Title: Art Director