Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for a solid Integrated Art Director to join their team! As an AD, you are responsible for the development and execution of best in category creative.
Start Date: as soon as the right fit is found
Duration: Temp-To-Perm; 3 months to start with the possibility of extending to full time thereafter
Location: on-site in Bethlehem, PA
• Concept, design and produce websites, banner ads, display marketing, print ads, printed collateral and more, according to strategic plans provided by Account Service.
• Meet with client team members and interactive marketing personnel to ensure coordination of traditional and interactive advertising and marketing efforts.
• Work with senior art director and designated “team” personnel in the development of creative.
• Work with production personnel, providing complete input, and any instruction and supervision required to smoothly complete production of approved creative.
• Review and proof all production materials on assigned projects.
• Art direct videos, photo sessions and supervise freelancers/interns assigned to art director’s projects.
• Participate in client presentations.
• Attend weekly project meeting to review due dates/information due on assigned projects.
• Communicate with production when deadlines cannot be met or extensions are needed.
• Assist with new business presentations as needed.
• Maintain working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
• Keep supervisor aware of need to upgrade design-related computer hardware/software.
- Originality of strategic thinking.
- Orderly and timely completion of assignments.
- On-time for work and client meetings.
- Professional demeanor; diplomatic problem-solver.
- Ability to re-think a solution and “have another idea”.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology.
Necessary For This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising Design or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years experience as an integrated AD in order to be considered.
- Highly curious and ambitious.
- Ability to work quickly and professionally.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Fortitude to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to grow, learn and teach digital advancements.
- Mac-savvy with all applicable programs.