Our top entertainment client located in Midtown Manhattan is looking to hire an Ad Sales Marketing Specialist for a one year assignment offering W2 pay and a generous benefits package.
A. Position Summary:
The Marketing Specialist, Marketing Solutions is responsible for supporting the development and execution of advertiser based marketing elements and sponsorship packages for company’s cable networks.
B. Key Responsibilities:
• Assist in responding to RFPs with both linear and digital solutions by working in tandem with various network departments including Branded Entertainment, Production, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Programming, Talent, Legal, etc.
• Oversee various aspects of the internal Sponsorship and Value Earned Database (SAVED), including the creation, input and tracking of packages and any related changes throughout the year.
• Manage various aspects of the Sponsorship Overview and Tracking grid that lists all sold and pending sponsors elements
• Work closely with Commercial Operations to ensure all marketing solutions elements are scheduled.
• Create post-sell recap presentations to merchandise executed partnership marketing elements for top level clients.
• Handle client-based projects as necessary (such as assisting with client integration on-set at program shoots).
• Maintain strong working relationships with internal DCL divisions as well as external groups (ad agencies, etc.) to drive incremental revenue via the successful sell-in of multi-platform partnerships.
• Communicate with Digital Media team as it relates to client opportunities.
• Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager and Director including budget tracking and reconciliation etc.
• Attend client presentations and calls. In some instances, may have to present ideas and answer client questions.
• Maintain open communications with supervisor at all times.
• Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as becomes evident.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience. Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
• Detail oriented and comfort working with numbers (i.e. marketing budgets).
• Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely manner.
• A clear understanding of client service and professionalism.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Candidate must have 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience (such as advertising agency, media sales/marketing, event marketing, production, client side marketing).
• A Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications or a related field, or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience is required.
• Working under strict deadlines, the Specialist must be able to prioritize projects and workload.
• A base knowledge of media sales.