Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better. Our client is building the best, most innovative online shopping experience, and designing apps that will impact the lives of people across the country. From our office in Downtown Toronto, we’ve partnered to create leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, and apparel spaces. Our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce. If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
· This role will assist in building, improving and maintaining a world-class, multi-channel e-commerce platform.
· This is a hands-on role in the E-Commerce Development Team where you will develop React applications with a focus on user experience excellence.
· Develop complex consumer facing software using React and associated technologies.
· Work through hard problems with your team and deliver consistent results.
· Think long term and create technical roadmap for products or services your team owns.
· With your experience and judgment, influence the business on how software can enhance end user experience.
· Follow agile development principles when the situation calls for it. Use tools such as continuous integration, automated tests, and automated deployments to improve product time-to-market.
· Work together with other front-end developers and external development agencies.