- We are looking for an experienced instructional designer-developer to help us take our e-learning/training to the next level.
- This individual is responsible for building long-term relationships with our corporate clients and helping them discover the best solutions to their training needs.
- This senior-level instructional designer must have a creative vision with the ability to transform content into engaging, focused, and effective training solutions.
- Training solutions may also include performance support materials, communication, multi-media elements and various delivery technologies.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education or similar field preferred.
- Minimum seven (8+) years related work experience with at least five (5+) years as an instructional designer and two (4-5) years experience in vendor management.
- Experience required in: conducting enterprise level needs assessment; performance consulting, conducting project evaluations and designing metrics gathering tools - all phases of ISD methodology
- designing and developing technology-based as well as instructor-led training
- designing and developing divisional and/or cross-functional enterprise learning initiatives
- designing complex learning interventions and blended solutions; project management for enterprise-level design projects
- selecting/designing media to support computer-based delivery, web and instructor-led training.
- Experience with training strategy development and implementation for Enterprise Resource Planning systems (e.g. SAP) preferred.
- Project Management experience and cross-divisional experience highly desired. Ability to work independently.
- Act as a performance consultant -- recommending training and non-training solutions to improve job performance -- to key stakeholders during the design of complex, large scale curriculum using Instructional Systems Design and Project Management methodologies.
- Apply project management skills to coordinate SMEs, reviewers, and vendors to meet established timelines. Implement change management strategies to ensure readiness for implementation of enterprise initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between a third party vendor and various business units in the development of e-learning courses and training programs.
- Responsible for managing third party vendor processes, product quality and ensuring timely delivery to Delta business units. Work independently and provide consultative support for business unit designers and subject matter experts.
- Partner with communications specialists for development of communication strategy and product launch.
- Contribute to the overall design and development of training using a variety of delivery methods.
- Design metrics and measures to determine if implemented training solutions worked.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs