- Apply instructional design techniques and methodologies to design interactive courseware and other supporting materials to ensure an effective learning experience for a variety of audiences.
- Manage projects through the established development process and ensure instructional integrity.
- Manage efficiently so that tasks are complete and on time, problems are anticipated or resolved quickly and team members are clear on project requirements and schedules.
- Write course design documents, learning objectives, course content, scenarios, media scripts, practice activities, and post tests.
- Lead a team and mentor individual content developers with training knowledge, techniques and style to build effective learning products using multi-media and authoring tools.
- Analyze instructional needs, define the course requirements, and make effective recommendations for actions.
- Conduct tests or other forms of evaluations; analyze feedback from customers, SME, and learners making decisions to change courses based on customer feedback ensuring training content and solution results are satisfactory learning products.
- Negotiate desired outcomes with stakeholders.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues and limitations.
- Research new technologies to assists in the teams? continued improvement of content development processes and standards, recommending changes required to match or surpass e-learning industry standards.
- Ability to lead project teams without any reporting authority.
- Ability to identify problems/risks and develop alternatives for resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Embody the Clients Spirit and conduct oneself with Professionalism, Integrity, Resourcefulness and Caring.
- Bachelors degree in Instructional Design, Education, Business, Communication or related field, or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of two years experience in a technical writing or instructional design position required
- Experience in developing training for a variety of audiences
- Multimedia literacy required
- Knowledge of and experience with MS-Office 2007 required
- Knowledge of and experience with authoring tools, such as Articulate Pro Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and PhotoShop (Web design a plus)
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess strong diplomacy skills in working with developers, instructors, other team members, and subject matter experts
- Solid understanding of instructional design and performance improvement is required, as well as excellent project management, team leadership, customer facilitation, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to produce clear, written English for narrative scripts, on-screen text, and instructions
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Expertise analyzing instructional needs, defining course requirements, managing a project through the development process, and ensuring instructional integrity
- Must display original thinking and creativity and excel at meeting challenges with resourcefulness and innovative ideas
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum age of 18
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs