With a successful history of product and service innovation, our client, a mobile communications giant, has grown to support tens of millions of wireless subscribers in the U.S. alone, and keeps redefining and innovating in the industry. As part of our client’s mission to continue delivering new technology, new processes, and product simplification, they are introducing an improved internal system which will be used by 20,000 of their employees. This advancement will, among other things, provide a seamless customer experience.
Aquent is preparing to pull together a team of instructional designers and developers to create training content (all original) for this new internal platform, as well as some additional content (repurposed or reused) for the launch of a new hire program and related curriculum. The training will generally be created to fit a flipped classroom approach with an emphasis on self-directed and small-group activities, but will also include in-class, instructor-led sessions.
We seek two types of individuals to align with this project:
- Candidates who come onboard early in the project and can tackle needs/gap analysis, learning strategy, and interviews; then develop content of courses, programs, and curriculum; and guide the project through to the publishing stage
- Candidates who can focus primarily or solely on instructional design build
These instructional design positions can sit off-site, and will last from early or late March, to mid or end of July. In addition to the comfort of working off-site, this is an excellent opportunity to support a high-visibility company, on an exciting and fast-paced project.
- Related professional experience in instructional application design, development and/or build
- Solid understanding of adult learning principles and training management
- Experience developing and publishing content to corporate level brand guidelines and standards
- For the talent we bring on to the project early, we require experience with needs analysis
- Experience developing instructional content delivered through a variety of instructional styles and platforms (e-learning, instructor-led, flipped classroom, etc.)
- The ability (and preferably prior experience) to work off-site, as part of a high-performing team required to meet tight deadlines
- Evidence (work samples) of professional experience as an instructional designer
- Prior wireless experience preferred
- Competence with using tools like Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, or Articulate, to develop and deploy technology based learning solutions
To Apply: Please apply to this position on our website. If you experience technical difficulties, please email akijanka [@] aquent.com