The Instructional Designer will gather information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to document processes and procedures of their internal pharmaceutical team. The collected materials will facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
• Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• Presents information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
• Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
• Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives
• Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
• Adapt instructional materials created for one format (e.g., instructor led) to other formats such ase-learning
4+ years technical training, field sales, product support, and/or consulting experience
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration on adult education or instructional design preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years technical training, field sales, product support, and/or consulting experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to be flexible and work consistently in a dynamic and changing environment
• Strong quality orientation including the ability to focus on details and adhere to quality standards
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines and schedules
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong problem solver with the ability to present issues clearly and provide answers
• Highly motivated and committed to excellence with a positive attitude
• Ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs