We are looking for an instructional design facilitator for a leading SaaS tech company in San Francisco! This role will be facilitating a virtual session that has already been created, and Sales Enablement or Software Sales Experience would be a huge plus!!
We are looking for 2-4 years related experience ----- SaaS and/or Salesforce experience would be ideal!
You will have responsibility for executing on the on-boarding experience for new Account Executives. In this role, your goal is to help them get up to speed and be productive in the most efficient way, delivering job knowledge training, and coaching them on our solutions.
● Executes and facilitates a 5 month on-boarding training program that teaches new Account Executives how to create an industry POV for their customers, how to leverage their extended teams, how to integrate into the company culture, and how to shorten the sales cycle.
● Keeps new Account Executives accountable on their progression through the on-boarding journey as they achieve competencies, pass assessments and graduate to the next level
● Communicates coaching elements deemed critical for success with new hire managers during the on-boarding journey for each new hire
● Partners with the Sales Bootcamp team to ensure an optimized and smooth on-boarding experience
● Communicates program success metrics to larger Enablement organization on a monthly basis
● Works with subject matter experts across the organization to deliver training materials for Account Executives.
● Iterates training based on surveys, business metrics, changes to process, product, and company initiatives
● Manages group dialog in Chatter to foster greater collaboration, transparency and further development
● 2-4 yrs. Instructional Design experience
● Excellent presentation and delivery skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills with a flair for storytelling
● Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
● Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevancy to clients’ businesses.
● Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team
● Proven track record in delivering and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
● Proven track record of working with and influencing sales reps and executives
● Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
● 2+ years of sales enablement and/or consulting experience a plus
● Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and sales process a plus
● Technical and functional knowledge of CRM and Pardot a plus