Do you love to make rad content? Do you want to empower our incredible community through a fun, engaging, addictive learning experience? Do you want to help keep our product weird?
We revolutionizing the way people learn and energizing, activating, and expanding our incredible community. Our product helps skill-up developers, admins and business users by presenting them with a series of guided learning paths that break up
our CRM into small, digestible bites. It's modular, social and gamified. And most importantly, it's fun... and a little bit weird.
We need a passionate, fun, crazy awesome Editor to curate content that is fun, high quality, and ultimately empowering for our incredible community of learners. You won’t always have to write
content yourself, but when you do, it will be epic. Mostly, you’ll spend your days working with writers and internal and external stakeholders, helping to shape the content and make sure it stays true to
the spirit of the product.
This is NOT a copy or line editor job. This is a challenging role for someone with extensive CRM product experience, who is an exceptional writer and editor, and is passionate about helping people learn.
● Use your extensive knowledge of CRM to shape the content and work with writers to get the structure, voice, and tone right
● Bring a deep understanding of our learners, and be able to put yourself in the mind of the learner to create incredible, fun, aspirational, relevant content
● When needed, write content from the ground up, working closely with writers, product managers, internal stakeholders, and external subject matter experts in the process
● Manage content development from start to finish, from the initial outline to the finished product, through rounds of edits and revisions
● Demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership and judgment
● Be accountable to ensure deadlines are met
● Innovative and creative writer and editor, unafraid to take risks
● Minimum 5 years professional writing and/or editing experience
● Minimum 5 years hands-on experience using, administering, or developing with Salesforce
● Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team
● Knows how to balance high standards for quality with the need to get to market fast
● Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
● Experience with education technology
● Experience with instructional design
● Experience working in a start-up environment