Exciting opportunity to influence the development of support training for an innovative tablet recently launched.
This is a high performing and very talented team of learning professionals who develop support training for a wide range of hardware products. Several recent product launches have stretched the team and created this opportunity for an “out of the box” designer to contribute to the development of training for phone, chat and email support agents for a new tablet product.
Instructional designers on this team are highly creative and independent in driving their own design focus, while also participating in collaborative discussions focused on support training initiatives and goals on a wide range of topics. The team’s curriculum is evolving and requires designers who can adapt to the demands and changes that come each week. It’s fast paced and the quality bar is high, but learning professionals love this team.
Skills and Talents Required for Success:
- Related professional experience in instructional application design and development
- Highly creative with the ability to apply your ideas to your design and content
- Solid understanding of adult learning principles and training management
- Experience in project management for training design and development
- Experience developing instructional content that can be delivered via instructor led training, online, or other identified means applicable to the training needs (i.e. social learning)
- Use of Articulate Storyline to develop and deploy technology based learning solutions
- Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel). Experience with Adobe Captivate and TechSmith Camtasia is a plus.
Work will be onsite in Issaquah and needs to be completed during normal business hours between 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This is a contract position through June that could likely extend to the end of the year.