Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new Curriculum Developer or Instructional Designer.
Curriculum and instructional designer for an event are a plus, hand on hand. Good experience dealing with the stake holders, political project SVP, handle with great glove service and care. Provide solution or suggestions to the stake holder of the event, and guide them during the intake call meetings and etc. Excellent interpersonal skill set and interview skill set, and goal getting and in working with Executives. Provide solutions down the chain command.
This position is responsible for design, development, and maintenance of eLearning courses. The courses are based on the client's products and aimed at technical and sales audiences in the customer, employee, and partner community. Expert knowledge in instructional design and enterprise technologies is required for this job.
• Use instructional design knowledge to analyze, design, and develop effective and engaging instructional materials that meet audience needs.
• Work cross-functionally and develop a trusting partnership with stakeholders, subject matter experts, lab teams, and other content team members.
• Learn new client products; translate complex information and concepts into accessible learning materials.
• Conduct design and content reviews effectively and in a timely manner.
• Design simulations, job aids, assessment questions, etc. to support courseware.
• Assist with content deployment and testing.
• Responsible for quality improvements of the course.
• Work with cross-functional teams to produce and deliver all projects on-time, within scope, and within budget.
• Improve internal processes and training quality.
• Extensive experience developing technical and sales content in a variety of learning formats
• Familiarity with the high-tech sales process and terminology common for consultative selling is preferred.
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Connect and Articulate Storyline is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of networking, storage, client/server applications, and hardware configuration is required.
• Outstanding written communication skills is a requirement for the job.
• Intermediate to advanced skills for Windows and Mac platforms.
Experience and Education Required:
• 5 + years of experience with instructional design/development of sales, technical courses in a high-tech context.