- This is a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to bring on an additional Instructional Designer to their project team.
If selected as Instructional Designer you would be responsible for needs analysis, researching training materials, instructional design, curriculum development, interacting with clients, and performance improvement solutions for our client's Sales Training Team.
• Leverage the ADDIE instructional design framework to design effective blended instructional, eLearning, and micro-learning solutions which are learner-centered, organized, accurate, practical and sustainable.
• Create project outlines, scope, RASCI, deliverables and plans for classroom instructional and eLearning / micro-learning with input from stakeholders and other members of the Training Team.
• Write scripts for eLearning / micro-learning solutions.
• Update existing curricula and develop new programs that may take the forms of eLearning modules, hands-on activities, self-study guides, classroom materials (Participant Guide, Facilitator’s scripts, Presentations, etc.), and more.
• Balance between instructional design rigor and quality with the cost, time, & resource constraints of the organization.
• Create and execute knowledge and performance assessments to assure learning objectives are met and to assess effectiveness and impact.
• Develop graphic design elements.
• Bring new and innovative classroom and development processes and technology to provide a world-class training experience.