Aquent is currently in search of an Instructional Designer for our Client in the Metro Detroit, MI area. This full-time, on-site position is a long term contract opportunity!
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Create instructor guides and participant materials for new courses that includes easy to understand user documentation for the knowledge base
- Observe, document and interview users in order to determine the most efficient processes, resources needed and methods for performing tasks and functions associated with work duties
- Improve overall individual and group performance by analyzing / developing instructional solutions including process documentation, work instructions, classroom training, e-learning, and job aids
- Grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Produce instructor guides and participant materials to support instruction, and use instructor guide standards that facilitate solid delivery of instruction
- Analyze, design and produce solutions that help our agents meet and exceed performance requirements and business goals using instructional design methodology such as ADDIE / SAM
- Identify opportunities to improve end user performance through training and knowledge, including participating in calibrations and listening to live calls, shadowing, reviewing metrics and trends
- Lead training efforts and produce strategies to impact behavioral change, based on documented performance requirements or other metrics.
- Solicit feedback from internal team relative to instructional standards and process documentation, and facilitate review meetings following pilots to determine needed changes to content
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Instructional Design, Web-Based, eLearning, ADDIE, SAM, Process Improvement
- Excellent written skills, as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to successfully complete a background and driving screen (company vehicle may be issued)
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally (Canada) without restriction
How To Apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at aquent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
This isn't the role for you? Refer a friend! http://aquent.com/rewards