Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new Instructional Designer to join their team!
The team is seeking a candidate with a strong instructional design background and skills to design, develop, and update training materials using a variety of tools and strategies. Our team is responsible for providing enablement training for our sales force and partners, so knowledge of sales and sales methodologies is highly desirable.
This role will be responsible for working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to consult on and complete projects, implement feedback, and apply Field and Partner Ready standards and criteria. This role will interact with Global teams and Subject Matter Experts, and work with stakeholders who are located in different Geographies such as the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Asia Pacific. The position requires a self-starter with strong project / program management skills, great communications and presentation skills, understanding of sales processes, and the ability to work with a variety of roles in the sales organization.
Our client has a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, which will require the ability to manage shifting priorities, build strong credible relationships, and distill a variety of feedback into consumable data and reference points to drive content, training, program and communications improvement.
Responsibilities & Scope
· Create and develop training and documentation design and strategy and standards
· Define content, review, and approval workflow for training documentation
· Create and review training content for field representatives and/or partners (including presentations, sales collateral, e-Learning courses, user guides, how-to guides, instructional manuals, job aids, tip sheets, online help) using sound writing, communication, and instructional design principles and strategies
· Design and develop interactive product playbooks/sales briefcases
· Review and update existing instructional design, training, and graphic/media strategies in training course materials
· Review and analyze existing field and partner training platforms
· Perform project management and stakeholder management
Required Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in instructional design, preferably in sales enablement environment
· Experience using a variety of instructional design tools
· Strong understanding of ADDIE and ADKAR methodologies
· English Language proficiency at CEFR Level B2
· Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
· Must be able to use consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
· Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
· Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
Preferred Skills and Experience
· Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, or Sales Enablement
· English Language proficiency at CEFR Level C1
· Proficiency with one or more of the following tools: Articulate Storyline 2/360, Adobe Captivate, Content Raven, Refract.tv, BrainShark, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, VideoScribe, YouTube, Saba LMS,