Vitamin T assisting our client with their need for an Instructional Designer. The purpose of this position is to create/modify CAD drawings and associated PowerPoint / PDF packages to support design intention of real estate project solutions. This is a 4-month temporary position starting on approx. 2/15/2018, on-site in NYC office.
- Read, understand and apply the standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to surveys and drawings.
- Interface with the design team to define project requirements.
- Prepare test fit package, including photos, existing conditions, proposed conditions, and related design elements.
- Incorporate change requests to design, as needed by the client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Minimum 3 years of related design experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly pick up and follow provided directions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a sense of accountability on achieving deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and very detail-oriented, with accountability for accuracy.
- Requires proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, planning concepts, and design principles.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.