Are you an Instructional Desinger with Captivate experience? Ready to get started working right away? This could be exactly what you need. Our client is seeking 2 Instructional Designers to work on site in the Annapolis area, developing Human Resources - related content. These are very long term contracts with great potential for extension.
• Develop a complete online new HR related course
• Design, develop, test, refine and provide completed online HR modules for new employees
• Develop the Training of Trainers manual to augment the online course.
• Design, develop, test, refine and provide completed online learning courses.
• Completed courses shall be texturized using videos, interviews, vignettes, quizzes, Power Point slides, learning assessments, and other proofs of learning.
• Revise the courses based on pilot feedback as needed.
You should have:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online curriculum design and development. (please submit an online module you have designed and developed using Canvas LMS as an example.)
• Knowledge of adult learning principles and theory and knowledge of best practices in online delivery as demonstrated through the submission of an online module you've designed and developed using Canvas.
• One - two years of experience evaluating the effectiveness of training.
• 2+ years of experience designing online courses using, Adobe Presenter and Adobe Captivate.
• 2+ years of experience creating multimedia and SCORM compliant learning modules
• The ability to work collaboratively with the client team, internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work onsite Monday through Friday, 8:30 – 5:00 pm
• Written materials, power point slides, faculty notes and SME interviews to create a three hour, online course, designed in Canvas, using Adobe Captivate.
• Texturized using videos, interviews, vignettes, quizzes, Power Point slides, learning assessments, and other proofs of learning.
• Meet with the manager of the Department of Professional Development for guidance and direction and provide weekly progress updates.
• Pilot the online course twice.
Please reply with resume and samples of work using Captivate/Canvas.