Fun facts about our great Fortune 500 client:
- Started as an Express Mail company in 1850
- Named 62nd Best Company to work for (2008)
Here is the exciting part. Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 financial service client is looking for a contract/freelance Instructional Designer to join their team. This role is onsite in Salt Lake City, UT, 5 days/40 hours a week, 6 months.
As Instructional Designer, you will design:
- Training programs, including classroom lectures, online courses, and self-study sessions, directed at employees, organization members, or those who use the organization's products or services.
- Develop and update course content and coordinates learning curriculum.
- Conduct assessment and analysis to identify new development needs and recommends training methods accordingly.
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the related field.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized Health and Dental Benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); access to Fidelity 401(k); access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.); Paycheck Direct Deposit; Access to our Talent Rewards Program
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)