Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for three Instructional Designers to work 6 month contracts with potential to extend in Dallas, TX. The three roles are similar but have some variation (listed below)
1. Position will be this general skill set listed below
2. Position we are looking for a someone that has created adult e-learning materials for Spanish speaking populations. They must be fluent in Spanish and English, both reading and writing. These candidates should have prior experience creating e-learning materials on a variety of subject in Spanish. They also must meet the qualifications listed below.
3. Position will be a mixed role - primarily focused on e-learning Instructional Design, but also have shared Graphic and Visual Design responsibilities. For this role, candidates must meet the qualifications below, but they are also required to be fluent and experienced with the Adobe Design Suite - Included Photoshop, InDesign, Camtasia, Illustrator, etc. They must be comfortable using these tools and creating and manipulating images to be used for training content.
General Job Description
These Instructional Designers will be working on a variety of projects that are currently on-going. The team is looking for three eLearning experts to come help with our increased demand for training related projects we have in process and slated this year. They will be working in Articulate Story Line, Quiz Maker and Camtasia. A big plus would be candidates that have multimedia or graphic design experience, working in the Adobe Creative Suite, although this is not required. This role is a pure development position and will be a heads down role- working to meet our scheduled deadlines. The role will be 100% on-site and will not allow for any work-from-home.
Day to Day activities will include:
-Derives Objectives and Skill Checks
-Applies learning theories to outlines and storyboards
-Identifies appropriate learning approaches for sketch meetings
-Conducts Task Analysis
-Develops instructional materials with a modality concentration
-Supports preparation procedures for learners and delivery/deployment.
-Can deploy assets to appropriate repositories and LMS
-Communicates and gains support for the evaluation plan
• Advanced understanding of and recent experience working in Articulate Story line is REQUIRED.
• Advanced understanding of adult learning methodologies
• Candidates should also have demonstrated experience with Quiz Maker and Camtasia.
• Visual Design experience is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs