Excellent company is seeking a talented course designer--Will be using Storyline 360 and would like to see work samples! Can consider remote Talent!
This hands-on creative contributor will lead the training strategy, as well as design and development of deliverables for a new product rollout. This role will conduct research on existing and emerging technologies and learning & development trends that will be integrated into our training approach and deliverables. A high-level of experience with video and course design & development will make this role successful, along with a creative viewpoint to bring new strategies and deliverables to our field will be an integral aspect of this role. The ability to partner with and establish cross-organization relationships, while keeping a focus on integration and user experience for our learners is a top priority.
Skills & Accountabilities:
• Consults with all levels of field and home office personnel, including senior management, and synthesizes various data and analyzes information, in order to identify training needs of Managing Partners, Managing Directors, all models of Financial Representatives, Field staff, DNOS, and Field leadership.
• Leads and takes ownership for developing more complex training strategies and deliverables.
• Takes lead in determining and documenting training objectives, and researches, designs, develops, and implements field training projects, in order to develop field and to sustain and enhance productivity.
• Determines what type of media is most effective in meeting training needs (online course, facilitator-led course, podcast, video, school, written materials, etc.).
• Ensures the target audience’s training needs are met, while working within project deadlines and allocated budget.
• Experience with developing in various authoring tools, specifically Storyline 360.
• Project management experience is required.
• Learning Management System (SuccessFactors) knowledge is helpful.
Will this worker need to be fingerprinted?
Please provide a description of how this role fits into the organization and your team
* This role will be integral for the rollout of the new Life Plus series in terms of training and development for the field.
What are the must haves for this role?
*Instructional design and development expert; specifically Articulate 360.
* Video and audio production and editing
* Works independently with minimal project direction.
* Consults with business stakeholders and SMEs
What are the nice to haves for this role?
* Onsite, but not necessary.
* Adobe Creative Cloud experience
What will be the work schedule?
40 hours/work - schedule can vary based on project needs (7-4, or 8-5)