Design, develop, and implement innovative continuing medical education (CME) and maintenance of certification (MOC) learning solutions and new online educational products for physicians and health care providers. Provide consultation and guidance to teams within the AMA to design and develop new courses, enduring materials, and online educational products.
1. Develop educational products. Coordinate the design, development, and implementation of new educational resources for the nation’s physicians and health care professionals. Provide expertise in the design and development of new learning solutions. Facilitate processes to analyze content, target audience, and learner environment to identify appropriate instructional strategies in accordance with existing research in adult learning principles and practices. Lead processes to define and evaluate competency-based learning objectives. Consult with authors and subject matter experts to create online instructional content that effectively engages the adult learner. Design and develop assessment tools that effectively measure the student’s mastery of the learning objectives. (40%)
2. Enlisting subject matter experts for content input to educational products. Work with national content experts, external provider partners and collaborators, and the AMA educational production team to develop and deliver professional education material to the nation’s physicians and health care professionals. (20%)
3. Coordinate with related internal and external groups. Work with AMA professional education team, other related AMA groups, outside provider organizations, and outside vendors to facilitate the development and delivery of professional education material to the nation’s physicians and health care professionals. (20%)
4. Develop and maintain metrics and dashboards for reporting, evaluation, and improvement. Work with AMA professional education team, other related AMA groups, outside provider organizations, and outside vendors to develop and maintain success metrics for professional medical education offerings. (10%)
5. Professional medical education expertise. Maintain expertise in the field of professional medical education. Complete and maintain process for CME, MOC, and other relevant medical education credit eligibility for educational products and materials. (10%)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs