Our tech client is currently seeking an experienced Instructional Designer/Content Creator to lead the development and delivery of specific training and certification courses for our client's customers and partners. This is an important role to ensure our client has the right curriculum to ensure their customers and partners have the technical skills and knowledge needed to manage, automate, and optimize their business processes. You will be responsible for designing two technical certification courses.
You MUST have experience with Articulate 360
Duties and Deliverables:
Courseware Design: This position will utilize existing content to develop courseware for our client's certification courses.
Other duties will include:
- Use instructional design expertise to analyze, design, and develop effective and engaging instructional materials that meet audience needs
- Work with stakeholders and SMEs to understand, define, and capture their training requirements and propose appropriate learning strategies that successfully address the needs of the target audience and involve suitable training delivery modalities
- Perform needs assessment and audience analysis activities to determine performance gaps and identify opportunities, priorities, and appropriate training programs
- Develop training content in e-Learning format using sound writing, communication, and instructional design principles and strategies
- Design simulations, job aids, assessment questions, etc. to support courseware
- MUST have experience with eLearning authoring tools (Articulate 360, Articulate 360 Rise, Articulate Storyline 2, Captivate)
- 5-10+ years of experience with instructional design/development of technical courses in a high-tech context
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is mandatory; graduate-level instructional degree is preferred.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint) and
- Customer-centric - enjoys talking to customers (mainly developers and testers)
- Highly motivated. Get things done