We have a new opening for our financial services client! This position is based in Smithfield, RI, with option to do some days remotely! Please see below, the position required knowledge of DomiKnow Flow Key!
As part of the Talent & Learning Solutions team, the DomiKnow Flow eLearning Developer will produce online training courses based off provided storyboards using Flow and other supporting graphic design/image and audio editing tools, as needed. Additionally, the elearning developer will upskill other developers/instructional designers/learning consultants in the use of DomiKnow FlowKey Skills/Qualifications
· Demonstrated ability in using DomiKnow Flow, other development tools knowledge a plus Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, or other graphics editing tools, for graphics editing
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint)
· Highly organized, ability to work independently with little to no supervision
· Self-starter who can collaborate in a team-based environment
· Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work on multiple deliverables projects
· Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
· Strategic mindset with the ability to execute on deliverables
· Ability to follow/meet standards for quality and accuracy
· 5 years of experience in a professional work environment as an instructional designer, educator, or consultant, including the development of SCORM-compliant online digital learning solutions.
· Samples of past work in DomiKnow Flow required.