Our huge financial brand client is seeking a talent, Instructional Designer! Please see details below and portfolios/work samples are encouraged!
Job Description: The individual should be an expert in course development, with an instructional design background. This position will be focusing on design and course development, specifically using Articulate Storyline 360. The candidate should be an expert in using rapid development to design and develop courses simultaneously. Must be able to take direction from the project team on content and execute on course deliverables quickly (online course, video, etc.).
Skills & Accountabilities:
• Consults directly with the project team on content, deliverable expectations, and timelines to develop content for a learning experience team.
• Has the ability to create a digital platform for the overall learning experience for the project.
• Determines what type of media is most effective in meeting training needs (online course, facilitator-led course, podcast, video, school, written materials, etc.).
• Ensures the target audience’s training needs are met while working within project deadlines and allocated budget.
• Experience with developing various authoring tools, specifically Articulate 360.
• Adobe Creative Cloud, including video production and editing, is required.
• Learning Management System (LMS) knowledge is helpful.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and independent worker with the ability to take direction from multiple levels of personnel around the organization.
The Experience Design team, along with the Advisor Launch Program will be using this person specifically for course development, as well as platform design and delivery. They will take direction on content and execute into learning-centric deliverables.
Expert in Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud.
-Project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
-Works independently with little guidance from others.
Open to remote for the right Talent, 8 hrs/day. Schedule can be flexible, but typically 8-4:30.