We are looking for an Instagram Community manager to join our team on a project basis for our new to launch .The candidate should have great oral and written communication skills and is able to engage with our online community. He or she should be a real people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online (and possible offline) conversations with our community.
- Find, and reach out to, possible hairdresser prospects on Instagram to try out new product. We would provide lists of other accounts to follow and dig into their followers.
- Build a relationship with possible brand prospects and guide them along the journey of trying our new range
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner and convince them to try
- Keep a high level of engagement with the brand's social media community
- Monitor and report on feedback and analyze going forward
- Liaise with Marketing and Digital to stay updated on new products and features and new events happening
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills and writing skills
- Instagram savvy
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Able to track and analyze feedback