Inside Sales Representative
My client is looking for a proactive, motivated, and detail-oriented Inside Sales Representative for priority regions across EMEA. Working across various regions, you will be responsible for working with field sales on sales outreach efforts focused on Cloud Technologies. You will apply best-in-class pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in Education & Research institutes across Europe.
The role will be responsible for working with the EMEA sales lead and Higher Education program managers to implement targeted outbound cloud technology campaigns and pre-qualify leads before passing to sales lead. It will require some targeted account management of existing accounts, including check ins and relationship building. You will also work closely with partners in sales outreach campaigns.
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Qualify inbound leads - You will be responsible for qualifying new inbound leads and managing the initial sales cycle for new opportunities.
- Prospect new customers - You will be responsible for working with the Higher Ed Cloud account executive to launch outbound prospecting campaigns to targeted higher ed institutions in EMEA.
- You will develop a lead list and perform initial outreach and qualifying of opportunities based upon certain criteria.
- Marketing event follow up - You will be responsible for analysing all customer engagements with marketing events (conferences, training, webinars) and following with relevant customers to create new Cloud opportunities.
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential
- Partner development - Work alongside partner management and sales teams to identify the opportunities within the market, and to find the best partners for Higher Education business.
- 2 years of experience in sales/relationship management in the technology industry with SaaS (Max 3 years experience)
- Knowledge on PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically. Preferred qualifications:
- Experience using CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in the technology industry, vending SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for cloud products.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Customer-facing experience. You should be comfortable talking with customers about general technology and cloud needs
- Highly-motivated and the ability to navigate ambiguity. This role requires a large degree of flexibility; we need someone who is ready to dive right in, learn quickly, and pursue new ideas without being prompted to do so.