• Responsive Design experience
• Experience working with Food Products
• Proficiency with WordPress
• Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
• 3-5 years of industry experience.
• Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
• Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
• Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
• Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred.
• Prior experience in UI design for mobile devices a plus.
• Assess existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding with minimal oversight.
• Develop evaluation criteria based on industry standards and best practices, modifying these to fit the specific objectives and needs of the project; rate and rank sites based on findings.
• Lead participatory design/user testing sessions (with oversight and direction) and identify and document meaningful patterns from the findings;provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings.
• Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design.
• Prepare, conduct, and analyze behavioral in-context research events into meaningful themes, categories, and visually compelling frameworks and behavioral models (with guidance and oversight).
• Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research; organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps.
• Execute participatory requirements gathering sessions and participate in debrief sessions (with guidance and oversight); create feature lists from sessions.
• Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings; integrate personas/segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps.
• Create engaging scenarios and develop frameworks describing key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
• Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
• Develop visual representations of the organizational structure, hierarchy, and relationships of screens in a site (i.e., site maps) as well as the interactions between the user and the functional modules in the solution.
• Develop screen details (i.e., wireframes) depicting all elements on a unique screen type, including the content, functional, and navigation specifications.
• Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of Information Architecture work in the development of a quality solution; track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs