This is a full-time assignment for 1 year with possible extension. You can work 25% remote and it is open to candidates in the LA area or the Bay area.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field (or equivalent experience) required
Our client is seeking a solid Information Architect to work within their Digital Experience Center to deliver new and updated mapping for features and experiences throughout web and mobile channels. The chosen candidate will work closely with the internal UX team, product management, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that our design experiences meet the needs of the consumers and internal stakeholders.
● Plan information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience. Envision architectural scheme, information structure, features, functionality, and user-interface design.
● Act as the user advocate on cross-functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards providing an optimal user experience for our members in terms of interactions and navigation paths.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, editors, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
● Provide direction and support in regards to user interaction and experience, ensuring that users are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
● Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, navigational elements, wireframes, storyboards, and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
● Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for testing.
● Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration between external and internal resources.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field (or equivalent experience)
● UX/UI experience
● Proficiency with InVision
● Experience working with digital, interactive UX design
● Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
● Proven experience working in a large enterprise environment
● Proficiency with requirements analysis, strategic planning, database management, and multitasking
● Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
● Experience in responsive design.
● Mobile UX experience.
● Experience with interaction design.