Our client, a KILLER digital agency, is looking for an Information Architect to join their team in leading ideation, strategy and concept for the redesign of their flagship customer acquisition property.
Start Date: 6/12/17
Duration: Contract runs through EOY with full-time hours
Client Location: Philadelphia (you will be working on client site full-time)
Large telecom client. Team will be re-architecting and redesigning the client's site. Client has launched sales, new campaign, and new product go-lives and the team will need to create pages for that. Landing pages - there are a lot of different looks from different agencies, so we must make it a more consistent style.
Skill and Role Summary:
- 2-4 years of experience
- Create concepts and translate into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.