• Develop user flows, wireframes and other deliverables needed to specify the proposed experience our users should have. These experiences are concentrated in transactional areas of the site such as making a payment, scheduling recurring payments, checking available credit line balance, applying for credit, etc.
• Work closely with Product Managers, business analysts, and business stakeholders to influence project priorities with a user-centered perspective.
• Develop an understanding of the business objectives and technology constraints that need to be kept in mind when advocating for the user’s experience.
• Collaborate with other UX team members to ensure designs are usable and comply with the spirit of existing UI guidelines.
• As input to your design recommendations & deliverables, conduct competitive analyses and heuristic evaluations of current state.
• Experience in designing experiences for online financial account management. Examples of previous deliverables may be requested.
• Solid working knowledge of the principles of information architecture, usability, and web-based user experience design.
• Ability to quickly learn business models and customer segments, and understand how these impact typical e-commerce experiences.
• Ability to leverage previous research, web analytics and other data points such as A/B testing results as inputs to design recommendations.
• Ability to articulate user-centered rationale for design recommendations in a way that makes sense to business partners across the organization such as Product Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Creative and IT Development.
• Experience working in Agile development methodology.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs