2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role with good knowledge of social platforms
Experience on working on big campaigns
Internal and external stakeholder management
Liaising with external marketing agencies to develop campaigns
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Location: Osterley, Isleworth London TW7 5QD United Kingdom
Department & Team Overview
The Influencer Manager will work as part of the Social PR team whose purpose is to develop creative campaigns and assets that will drive talkability both on owned social channels and in the earned media space.
Social sits within Consumer Comms Hub which also comprises the Planning and Editorial Teams. The Hub falls within the wider Consumer comms department which is part of the Corporate Affairs division.
Job Purpose/Key Responsibilities
The Influencer Manager will be responsible for kick starting a comprehensive influencer programme in service to the entertainment channels and the overarching brand.
They will have responsibility for setting up an influencer database, including opportunities to network and interact with influencers on a daily basis and in identifying opportunities in the influencer space for our shows and products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in social analytics, and dealing with social media influencers and their agents
• Setting out what a successful influencer strategy should look like.
• Creation of our Influencer database and educating the wider team on how to keep this database a constantly updated source of information.
• Campaign planning and ideation to support hero and priority shows and products with influencers
• Attending networking events and expanding our influencer network.
• Work alongside PR and social colleagues to implement strategies for key show campaigns
• Working with agencies where necessary to deliver a combined social influencer campaign
• Campaign evaluation on the success of our work in the influencer space
• Work closely with external production companies, talent, agents & personal publicists. Successfully pitch influencers to them (some who may not be deeply familiar with social media.)
• Work closely with Community Managers to identify advocates on our owned channels
• Help deliver content plans with influencers that fit seamlessly with our campaigns..
• Experienced in working with influencers and a brilliant knowledge of all social platforms.
• Someone who has a track record in delivering high impact campaigns involving influencers for consumer facing brands.
• Capable of multi-tasking, working in a fast paced environment & managing multiple campaigns as well as always on.
• Ability to remain calm when under pressure and be flexible as priorities change.
• A motivated, self-starter who is also a creative thinker and can come up with original, highly shareable social ideas.
• Extremely confident in reporting back key social media metrics and trends.
• Capacity to work to specific budgets with focus on ROI per campaign
• A keen eye for ‘the next big thing’ in the social space.
Think innovation. A FTSE TOP 30 and the UK’s favourite triple play provider– TV, broadband and telephony. Now in over 10 million households we entertain, excite and inspire customers with the combination of great content and great innovation. This is the driving force behind our growth as we strive to be the UK’s no. 1 choice in entertainment and communications.