Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction of product features. Help define the user model and user interface for new and existing products. Work with the design lead and product team team to develop designs for product features. Work to towards a consistent design language, patterns, and standards. Help gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Design: Create designs that align product features with user motivations. Candidate must have a solid academic background (or significant industry experience) in interaction design, or related field.
2. Communication: Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
3. Collaboration: Collaborate with other designers and the product team to design products for hardware and software developers.
* Candidates must have a solid academic background in visual design systems, interaction design, or related field.
* 3-5 Years experience is a Design role
* Design: Create designs that present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
* Communication: Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
* Collaboration: Collaborate with other designers and the product team to design products for consumers and developers.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
* Designing for technical domains such as healthcare, cloud platforms, analytics, aviation, or setup of consumer electronics.
* Understanding of embedded computation and networking platforms such as Arduino, Android, Raspberry Pi, ZigBee, RTOS, etc…
* Strong visual design sense.
* Demonstrated experience in delivering usable web and app interfaces with engineering teams.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs