Our client, a global consulting company, is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Lead to join their Marketing team. Working as part of the global Technology Marketing & Communications team, this position is responsible for working with the Technology Services marketing leads and our Technology Analyst Relations lead to drive the marketing and communications activities related to our Industry Analyst relations content program for Technology Services. This role serves as our Industry analyst relations content lead/project manager and will:
- Coordinate industry analyst activities for a portion of the Tech business. Manage annual work flow, coordinating with various business and marketing owners. Maintain repository of responses, published reports and reprints and client references.=
- Research and writing: Lead responses to industry analyst inquires. Develop internal and external client success stories and facts/figures to quantify client and success and market leadership. Manage response timeline and serve as master editor. Occasionally manage sponsored research programs with industry analyst organizations
- Executive communications: Prepare spokespeople for briefings. Host prep calls, develop key messages, talking points, slides and support demonstrations.
- Marketing strategy: Understand Tech's marketing strategy, business vision, offerings, proprietary assets, physical location and ecosystem partnerships. Ensure that we are positioning the right way to industry analysts and influencers.
- Analyst events: Shape and execute analyst events for Technology (for example, European analyst day; Bangalore Innovation Hub tour) as well as virtual web briefings.
- Digital marketing: Promote analyst reports, recognition & events externally via digital marketing. Leverage channels to build relationships and awareness with targeted analysts. Quickly evaluate & capitalize on social “moments” to support the communication objectives of the business.
- Internal communications: Promote analyst reports and recognition internally, especially for use in sales.
Marketing leadership expectations
- Disrupt old ways of communicating by continually challenging the team to be at the forefront of visual and verbal brand style.
- Collaborate and rally with marketing colleagues across businesses and locations to rollout company wide programs and strategies
- Be the standards bearer for strategic, accurate, consistent marketing messages across channels and programs.
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and provide tactical execution on marketing campaigns, events, asset development, etc.
- Willingness to be an “in the scrum” team player who can switch gears to be responsive to the business, based on the priority of the day, week or month.
- 10+ years experience in marketing & communications, ideally experience working in the tech industry
- Innovative and proactive thinker with strong communication skills to interact directly with senior executives; routinely brings forward new ideas.
- Strong content marketing skills and ability to shape and contribute to complex technology topics.
- High standards for design and visual presentation especially in PowerPoint.
- Exceptional message development and writing skills.
- Personal flexibility to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to connect with business leaders in other time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing & communications.
- Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm – never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring new marketing techniques and channels to the forefront.
- Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future.
- Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new.
- Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable.
- Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus.
- Exceptionally strong teaming skills.