A privately owned and well respected signage, way-finding and branding agency located only 15 minutes from the CBD of Melbourne. The agency has a strong track record with numerous national brands and clients including Westfield, NAB, and Medibank to name a few. With design, development and some production in-house this agency is equipped to provide a diverse and exciting environment and project pipeline.
Due to a large amount of client growth and internal re-structuring there is a need for an experienced and passionate industrial designer to come on board immediately and provide much needed support. Apart from having a keen eye for design and a finger on the pulse of industry trends you will be well versed in SolidWorks (both 3D modeling and Engineering Drawings), the Adobe Creative Suite and have experience designing for manufacture and installation. With a strong understanding of manufacturing techniques you will be able to own projects at various stages or from cradle to grave if required.
- Strong experience in SolidWorks (both 3D and manufacturing drawings)
- Strong experience in the Adobe Creative Suite esp. Vector and production ready artwork
- Experience in AutoCAD (DWG’s) and Rhino would be highly advantageous
- Experience in the signage industry working with metal fabrication, acrylics, large format printing, vinyl
- Experience working with lighting and LED signage would also be useful
- A passion and some ability in Photography would also be highly regarded
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs