Our well known financial client in Waltham is in the process of migrating a library of fillable forms originally tagged within Adobe Acrobat over to InDesign. These new forms must be rebuilt and all form fields re-tagged, using the interactive features of InDesign. We’re looking for a top indesign production specialist who has some excellent experience with forms!
We’re looking for production artist and indesign specialists that are experts in creating complex, fillable forms all within InDesign. The ideal person will understand the critical role forms play in financial firms (opening new accounts etc.) and you want to be part of this initiative. This role requires a critical eye (to make sure all typography and form fields are consistent) combined with an eye for data entry (tagging form fields, multipage forms).
The ideal candidate is:
- An expert in building fillable forms using the interactive features of InDesign.
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) with the ability to work on PC side of mac
- Skilled at working on complex, long, multi-field, multi-page forms
- A problem who is also precise and methodical.
- Well versed in Quality Control. You QC your own work. It’s accurate and you work quickly.
- A master juggler. Expect to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- You can handle a high-volume of work
- Capable of working independently, once briefed on the project.
- A team player —you work well with others on this large initiative.
TO APPLY: Please share your resume and MUST HAVE examples of fillable forms created within Indesign
START: As soon as possible!
FULL TIME, 40 hours a week
BENEFITS: With Vitamin T, we offer Healthcare, vision, and dental benefits as long as you’re working at least an average of 20 hours per week for at least 4 weeks (5 if the starting month is a 5 week month)