A large retailer in Portland is searching for a Project Coordinator. This person should be able to effectively track projects in the marketing work management system. The role is onsite and a 6month contract.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Assist in the production of global brand, outlet and account specific signage.
• Assist in the production of global sales tools, and key seasonal initiatives.
• Responsible for assisting in completing projects assigned in a timely and effective manner. Solves a variety of problems that may be somewhat difficult and varied in nature.
• Consistently apply and enforce style and brand guidelines within the production process.
• Works to improve processes and create efficiencies.
• Point of contact for project timeline and delivery
• Attends weekly project status reports and meeting
• Communicating timeline changes and risks/issues to stakeholders
• Manage/Communicate changes that affect scope/quality/timelines
Desired Skills and Experience
• Agency background a plus
• Able to work in an ambiguous environment. Must take initiative and be resourceful in finding answers.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Communication Skills – internal, cross functional, external/vendor, field teammates
• Experience with 2D and 3D production
• 1-2 years experience in project management
• Team-oriented, understand business needs and impact of multiple stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong data entry skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Budget management experience
• Traffic management experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at a time