IN STORE SIGNAGE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2 MONTHS
LOCATION: RICHMOND, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL IN STORE SIGNAGE GRAPHIC DESIGNER (PRINT)! **
- Identify marketing needs and develop innovative design solutions for each season.
- In-store Seasonal Campaigns, Window Posters, and comprehensive Packaging Programs for Seasonal Product and Franchise Businesses, Public Relations and Promotions materials, special seasonal initiatives, and garment touching collateral based on direction provided by the Sr. Design personnel.
- Initiate concepts and work independently and /or with Sr. Design personnel.
- Present multiple solutions, recommendations for projects
- Develop floor plan schematics for store signage
- Manage timing, overall schedule, review processes and deliverables for project
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously. Must be responsible for managing workload calendar, and deliver work on time.
- Will work with Retail Art Director and Creative Director on expectations and flow.
- Review color/Photoshop work with Print Production Department
- Partner closely with Retail Merchant, Visual Merch on seasonal retail strategies
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of apparel.
- BA in Graphic Design or related area
- Minimum 3 years of retail graphic design experience
- Thorough knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize projects.
- Strong ability to conceptualize designs.
- Strong knowledge of printing process and color.
- Team player, flexibility and ability to wear multiple “hats” when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong aptitude in anticipating and following production processes and timelines.
- Ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously. Must work well in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extremely proactive and a “self-starter”