Monitors and coordinates day-to-day activities required to successfully deliver Issuer and Non-Issuer implementations regionally. Examples of both issuer and non-issuer implementations include: new card initiatives, new benefits or services or the introduction of new Service Providers to Global Cardholder Services (GCS).
The Implementation Manager role is both an internal and external customer facing position. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong project management experience; which includes creating and maintaining project scope / charter documents, detailed cross-functional project plans in MS project, and produce weekly status reports. The candidate will work closely with internal GCS departments as well as MasterCard (MC) Global / Regional Products and Product Delivery departments.
The role also participates in strategic implementation planning efforts and makes recommendations to improve the implementation processes.
Major Responsibilities Incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of issuer and non-issuer implementations:
- Facilitates the definition of scope and manages to scope
- Facilitates the definition of service model for each implementation with Product Development, GCS Sales, and Vendor Managers
- Develops and manages project plans in MS Project, ensuring that responsible parties meet deliverables for assigned tasks, open issues, and risks.
- Develops and manages the implementation budget.
- Communicates budget changes due to scope and exculpates budget vs. actual variances.
- Identifies and manages the resolution of implementation risks and issues and escalates as needed.
- Reviews project deliverables and ensure that each deliverable has received the required approval.
- Manages implementations according the GCS implementation standard.
- Develops and manages the execution of the Service Model Test Plan.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, stored appropriately, and communicated to stakeholders
Works with GCS Account Management to:
- Develop and executes Implementation transition plan.
- Communicates / forwards cardholder and issuer complaints that arise during post implementation for resolution by Customer Satisfaction Manager and related parties
Works with Vendor Managers to:
- Monitor Implementation service levels during post-implementation and escalates findings to vendor manager who intern will address with service provider.
- Provides Vendor Managers with reporting requirements
- Provides Service Providers with program and service model training as necessary
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
- PMI or Six Sigma certification preferred but not required.
- Significant experience (minimum 5 years) in project management plus one or more of the following areas:
- Credit Card / Payments Industry
- Account Management
- Effective Communication (written and Oral)
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Customer Focused Solution Design
- MS project
- MS Visio
- Process Documentation (Universal Modeling Language, MS Project, MS Visio)
- Relationship Building
- Team building/Leadership
- Supervisory/ Management Skills
- Awareness and sensitivity to cultural customs and diversities
Bi / Multi- lingual depending on Region (e.g. LAC region: Spanish, with Portuguese as a plus)
- Able to travel up to 25%
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs