Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for an Image Specialist to work a 6-month assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Boca Raton, FL.
- This is a production-oriented role, not a creative or design position, on the eCommerce product team.
- Assist Image team with digital assets by gathering, identifying, sorting and properly renaming digital assets (images, logos, etc.) submitted by merchants, category assistants, print production and ICA teams.
- Work with vendor on product image intake to ensure minimum requirements. Utilizing clipping path and other tools when needed.
- Work in WebImage (DAM) software client and content management system to approve digital assets, add metadata & attribute tags to images based on web & print production workflows. Generate reports from content management system.
- Verify digital assets in Adobe image software (Photoshop & Illustrator) and approve images per our image guidelines.
- Edit and enhance images & logos in Photoshop & Illustrator as needed. (create & modify clipping paths, enhance & convert digital assets for print & web production, etc.).
- Modify and rename image files and folders
- Any type of experience with a Data Asset Management program, eCommerce catalog and/or product tagging/manipulation is a must
- MUST be able to work quickly on a MAC
- Proficiency with Adobe tool (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge)
- Must be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Experience with creating and and modifying clipping paths in Adobe Photoshop
- Content Management & Digital Asset Management software experience
- FileRoundUp software (Mac)