We are looking for a talented Illustrator to join the our Design System team. This arm of the team is responsible for icons, illustrations, infographics and other assets in our enterprise products and Web sites. We also support internal teams with posters, presentations, Web sites, e-mail templates and other graphic and UX design work. The work is varied, the pace is fast and there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills across a variety of projects.
• The qualified candidate will create vector illustrations and icons following brand guidelines. You will interpret complex information to produce engaging visualizations. You'll need to be passionate about user-centered design philosophies, and your work should have strong, clean visual design sense.
• Ability to follow established style guidelines and specs to create assets for print, websites, software applications
• Create templates and establish an efficient workflow to meet deliverable deadlines
• Able to draw assets aligned to the pixel grid to meet highest bar for shipping
• Prep files for animation when working closely with Motion Designers
• BA in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related design disciplines.
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• High-caliber visual design skills; a deep understanding of typography, composition, and layout principles. Attention to details and style consistency.
• Ability to communicate directly and clearly with customers and Art Directors to obtain and clarify key information.
• Ability to clearly talk through your ideas and fully participate in critiques.
• Knowledge of contemporary visual design conventions, principles, and best practices; have a refined modern design sensibility.
• All candidates must present an online portfolio that embodies a variety of illustration styles.
• Willingness to jump in as needed to help with presentation design, light production, etc.
• Previous large enterprise SW experience preferred