IT operations and technical support for a technology company is a big task. As a member of the IT support team, you are the go-to person for computer, hardware and software needs, providing root cause analysis and fixes, and user advocacy for all internal tools and technologies.
This role requires the successful candidate to travel to different offices on a daily basis (all based in London) and the following experience:
- Customer support experience (ideally in person)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Grasp of at least one of these operating systems: Linux, Windows, Mac
- Large scale environment experience is beneficial
Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical, hardware and account issues, escalating cases as appropriate. Technical troubleshooting experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for user support. Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills. Experience using and troubleshooting issues. Customer support or client-facing experience. Technical background (degree, work experience, programs learned, project or website work noted)
- Technical support experience, preferably in Enterprise environments
- Experience in technical support, or workflow support and strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface with engineering teams.