• Manages the overall day-to-day activities during implementation and post-launch supervision for all project team members including work assignments, work direction and priorities.
• Plan, schedule and deliver paid registration technology upgrades, migrations, or decommissions through the entire development methodology process.
• Provide product roadmap to other Member Services stakeholders.
• Leads regular project team meetings, including decision gate meetings, providing regular communications to all persons involved on the project and coaching team to consensus when necessary.
• Sets direction for entire core and extended project team as it relates to a channel, ensuring goals are in alignment with channel's business strategy.
Safeguards team as appropriate.
• Demonstrates ability to impart knowledge and expertise to the team, internal partner, and to the rest of the creative departments, as necessary. Paves the way for the rest of the team to be successful.
• Possesses excellent understanding of the core and extended team’s skill set.
• Is accountable for successful execution of project; ensuring that project deliverables are on time and meet or exceed quality standards.
• Defines acceptance criteria for project with business owner.
• Manages project escalations and ensures the Business Owner and management are properly informed at all times.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs