Aquent's Fortune 500 client in Boca Raton, FL is looking for an IT Project Manager for a 3-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
- This role will be expected to provide conventional waterfall PM leadership as well provide Scrum Master Services when assigned.
- Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process.
- Post Ideation through all planned production delivery increments.
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies.
- Maintain product backlog and release plan, and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals.
- Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Requires four years experience leading agile teams.
- Requires 2 years experience as a Scrum Master and 2 years managing information in Jira.
- CSM Desired, not required.
- Manages project budget from beginning to end.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Manages project budget from beginning to end. PMP desired, but will substitute relevant experience.
- Professional experience with Waterfall is an ABSOLUTE MUST
- Candidates with Supply Chain project leadership experience, preferred, but can substitute professional experience leading projects that implemented an ERP type system or modifications/upgrades to ERP type systems.
- Bachelors degree required
- 9 years professional project management experience required, 2 of which must be Scrum Master for at least 1 agile team.
- **NO C2Cs